Sandblasting or bead blasting is a generic term for the process of smoothing, shaping and cleaning a hard surface by forcing solid particles across that surface at high speeds; the effect is similar to that of using sandpaper, but provides a more even finish
with no problems at corners or crannies. Sandblasting is a result of particles
blown under pressure causing aeolian erosion.
Sandblasting equipment typically consists of a chamber in which sand and air are mixed. The mixture traels through a hose and a hand-held nozzle to direct the particles toward the surface or workpiece.
Sandblasting can be done dry or with water injection to prevent dust.Wet blasting is mostly used for removing paint from housewalls.
In the residential sector we provide:
- Paint and stain removal on driveways, walkways, pool decks and patios;
- Surface preparation in pools, spas and fountains. Including paint, marcite and diamond brite removal;
- Paint and rust removal on metal structures;
- Paint and varnish removal on wood.
In the commercial and industrial sectors we also provide:
- All of the above and;
- Paint and rust removal on cooling towers;
- Watertreatment plants;
- Office buildings and schools.