Pressure washing your home or commercial areas is important for quite a few reasons. The main reason that we tend to pressure wash is to restore an area or surface. Some questions come to mind when contemplating whether pressure cleaning is the right move for you and here we discuss our top 10 reasons.
- Almost anyone can buy a pressure washer. You can even buy them at your local Wal-Mart. However, this does not mean that everyone is qualified or has the knowledge to properly use them. When you decide to hire a professional pressure washer, you are not only getting professional care, but they are also using professional equipment
- At All About Pressure Cleaning, you’ll get a pressure cleaning and paver-sealing company with over 10 years of commercial and residential hands on experience. We never sacrifice quality to offer a competitive price. And there are never any hidden extras!
- Finding your right contractor. With any contractor that you pay for, you want to make sure that you get what you pay for. Check past references and ensure that this company is the right for you.
- Additionally, there are a few other questions that you want to ask the company. Do they have insurance? Are they bonded? Do they have worker’s comp? Any other certifications? The list can go on, but there are some great questions to get you started.
- Some other positives include that there is no extra headache or work for you. From going out and having to purchase a quality pressure cleaner you may only use once to ensuring that you know how to properly use it, these are just a few things that you will not have to worry about when hiring a professional. Let the experts be experts. They will not only have the knowledge about pressure cleaning, but will also have the latest in all the equipment.
- As a homeowner, you should check your insurance policy as for the most part you will not be covered under insurance if you intentionally harm your property.
- Some of the surfaces and areas that we recommend for professional and safe pressure cleaning are all paver and concrete surfaces, parking lots and garages, swimming pool decks and patios, sidewalks and curbs, tennis and basketball courts, roofs and building exteriors, wood decks and docks, screen enclosures and gutters, carports and garage floors, fences and gates as well as signs.
- How often should you pressure clean? This depends on several factors such as the amount of shade that there is, how much rainfall you get, the level of humidity and most importantly what you personally prefer. What you may consider ‘dirty’ or discolored another person may not. Always base this decision off your personal preference. Some people may do this every year or two.
- Will pressure washing will damage your house or surface? The answer should be no if you are doing the pressure washing properly. At All About Pressure Cleaning, we use the best quality equipment with highly trained individuals to ensure that the job is done properly.
- All About Pressure Cleaning offers free estimates and 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Give us a call today to learn more about why we are the right pressure cleaning company for you.
If these reasons are not enough, give us a call today, 754.205.0475 to get your free estimate and learn more.